Friday, October 26, 2012

Prolonging the Season

I wonder if I make enough flowers, can I fill the gardens with shiney silver petals and make the season stay?  I love the fall, but I don't especially like what comes after--cold, gray, snow, no light, no work, etc.  I've been of the mind that if I keep making flowers, it will eternally stay lush and alive.  But, I know, the winter is inevitable, but spring will come again.  Until then, I will continue to create happy flower jewelry.

These are 1/2 inch sterling flower studs with slightly curved petals and silver raised centers.


I love these tiny flower dangles.  The flowers are daintier, about 3/8" and feature 3mm faceted yellow sapphires that sparkle like the sun!

Another sterling flower stud, 1/2 inch that are textured and feature 4mm chrysoprase cabochon centers. 

More flowers to come.  Stay sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment