Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012!

Here we are, the last day of 2012 and I have to say I am happy about it. Not that I'm not thankful because I am so very thankful and grateful for everyone who supported me this year and in years past, but I'm ready for change and to move forward. Now I'm not really a resolution person (at least in January). I always seem to make resolutions in September, but that aside, I'm ready for new things--with my jewelry, with my job, with my life. So, as 2012 comes to an end, I eagerly await 2013 to begin--with new opportunities, new experiences, new ideas. A clean slate! And soon a clean studio! I invite you to watch as I push my designs to new heights--literally and figuratively. And also share my life as I'm living it.  It's going to be a good year!

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment