Sunday, May 19, 2013

Inspirational Flowers

What an amazing time of year!  There are shades of green that you only see now, so I took the opportunity to walk around the yard and capture the colors and flowers of spring. 



The azalea shrubs are coming into full bloom and look beautiful! 



I like the up close and personal shots of the flowers.   I can definitely see some new flower inspired jewelry in my future!

The crabapples have also popped with color.  And the bumble bees are happy! 

It's a wonder I get much of anything done during this time.  The gardens call to me daily and today I answered!  No studio creating today--today, my hands were deep in dirt and pulling out weeds.  A much needed break to soak up nature and to inspire and refill my well. 




And here's a sneak peak of what's coming up next--
  It's lady slipper season and there are LOTS more on their way. 

Enjoy the season!

1 comment:

  1. Your well is full, LOVE your newest earring designs!

    ReplyDelete