Monday, July 19, 2010

Flowers for Inspiration

I thought I'd show you some of the new flower and leaf jewelry I designed over the weekend.  I always look to nature to give me a little push in the designing direction.  Here's a pair of silver dapped flowers that I stacked back to back and dangled an amethyst bead.  


Another pair of flower earrings, these with silver balls soldered in the centers and the petals are curled out--very graceful and light.


And these little cuties.  They are sterling with 24k gold centers.  They are about 1/2 inch in diameter and have stud backs--perfect little touch of summer. 


And finally a couple pairs of joined leaf earrings.  Each pair is sterling with a bead drop--the left with green tourmaline and the right with rhodolite garnets.  




No comments:

Post a Comment