Monday, November 29, 2010

Flowers for Everyone

A full day in the studio=5 pairs of new flower earrings!


With the sun shining bright today, I managed to get some decent photos of the new earrings.  Here they are individually:

These are 2 flowers, large and small, that I've soldered together with a hammered ball center.  I've suspended them on a standard earwire.
These flowers are domed so the middles are pushed in and the petals are curving outward and back.  These also have a hammered silver ball center.

These flower dangles are shaped with curving petals and lots of silver balls soldered in the centers.  I love the long earwires.
These flower dangles are smaller, with only 5 petals that are also curved and have one rounded silver ball soldered in the center.  Again it's the long earwires that make the look.






Large tumbled, faceted amethysts are capped with the flower caps.  They are made of 2 different sizes of flowers that were dapped and soldered together and drilled through the center.  I inserted a headpin through the bead and cap and twisted it into a loop at the top and suspended from silver earwires. 

That's all for this weekend.  New things are still brewing and hopefully I'll have time in the next few evenings to finish a few more things.  Can you believe there's only 1 more day until December!  How am I going to finish all the things I want to do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment