Saturday, January 22, 2011

Back at It 2

Well, I didn't expect it to take me so long to get back in the groove after the holidays, but finally I'm back at creating.  I picked up where I left off with the reticulation series because my mind's eye has been seeing large substantial pieces--pendants, neck cuffs, bracelets, and the like.  Shown here is a new pendant:


It's 3 by 2 inches of reticulated silver with added silver balls and bars.  It hangs from a twisted sterling cable.  I'll have to get another photo to show the scale because it has weight and presence to it that doesn't seem to come through here. 

I also have three reticulated bracelets in the works.  I'm hoping to finish up at least one or two of them tomorrow. 

It feels really great to be on the creative path again!

No comments:

Post a Comment