Friday, January 7, 2011

A New Project

It's a new year and I've got a new, fun and exciting project started.  I had an idea--to document and commemorate one of my most wonderful clients with her style and flair and decided I could create a little book featuring her clothing and the jewelry I've made for her.  It turns out the process of creating this has been even more fun than I imagined--for both of us!  I borrowed a manniqueen from my friends' clothing store and booked 3 days of photography fun.  It was like a life-size Barbie doll to dress.  Here are some of the early results.

 




What style and fashion!  You might even recognize some of these pieces from when I posted about making them.  Keep a lookout, I'll post more information and images as the project progresses.  I can't wait to see how it all turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment