Monday, March 26, 2012

Another Year

It's hard to believe another year has passed doing this blog!  Two whole years without me wondering what I'd do and I am pleasantly surprised that I still have alot to show, say, and share.  One exciting thing--I just found out I've been accepted to show at Laudholm Farm Crafts Festival again this September!  (YEAH!!!)  So mark your calendars for Saturday and Sunday, September 8 & 9, at Laudholm Farm in Wells, ME.  Come on by and say hi!

Now, some new designs I've been working on:


This reticulated necklace has graduating silver discs that I've embellished with balls and bars and fine silver bezels housing assorted green stones--tourmaline, chrysoprase, peridot, and aventurine. The articulated joinery allows the necklace to sit comfortably around the neck.

And then there's this necklace:


Thin slices of aquamarines, strung with complimentary silver reticulated pieces.The colors are icy and seaglassy--lovely!

So much more to show.  Now that I've finished painting my spare bedroom (a lovely shade called 'aloe vera'), I'll update more often.   

No comments:

Post a Comment