Saturday, March 10, 2012

Time Flies

It's hard to belive it's been a month since I last wrote.  So much has gone on--so many places I've been.  Here's a quick rundown:

Midcoast Maine's Pecha Kucha night in Rockport.  I was 1 of 8 speakers and the first jeweler to participate.  This was the room before the evening begun--it was standing room only!


The following morning I left for Philadelphia to attend the Buyers Market of American Craft.  What a whirlwind trip with my friend Anita.  Here's Anita at our first night's dinner--happy to have landed.


And yes, the Reading Terminal Market.  So many yummy things to eat!  And we did!


When I got home, we had another snow storm--

but thankfully it's all melted again!

My website is becoming e-commerce, so you'll be able to buy direct from the site very soon and I've sent out show applications for the summer and have a couple more to go.  

Last but not least, I've been very busy creating in the studio--new designs and commission pictures to come very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment