Saturday, February 16, 2013

More Flowers in February

So, I mentioned in my last post that I've been working on a new flower series--inspired by hydrangeas.  I thought I'd show some pictures of the work I've made in the last 2 weeks.

This is a neck cuff that I LOVE!!!  It simply goes around your neck and sits.  The cluster is made of 17 flowers of various sizes soldered on to 12g sterling vines. 

I made these earrings out of a heavy wire swirl and added the small flowers.  They have stud backs and look so very graceful on your ear. 
Here's another version of clustered flower earrings.  These have an earwire and sit just below your earlobe. 

And here's the ring I made before my last post.  It's a heavy 10g sterling silver wire wrap shank with 3 clustered flowers.   


More to come soon.  Another neck cuff is on the bench, so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment