Monday, March 4, 2013

THE Book!!!

You might remember me talking about a book project I started quite some time ago that involved one of my most fabulous collectors.  Well, it is finished!  And all I can say is WOW!

This is the cover:


It's a hard-cover coffee table book with a dust jacket to boot!  44 pages in all featuring our amazing collaboration--the fashion and clothes of Linda and the jewelry I've created for her.  (If I can figure out how to upload a pdf, I will show the whole book, but until that time), here are some of my favorite pages:





I was fortunate that my local paper did a story about the book project and you can read that here:  http://www.boothbayregister.com/article/artist-and-collector/10003

Another exciting result from the book is I'm giving a talk at the Boothbay Harbor Library on April 17th.  I'll be talking about how to make a book online using blurb.com, including all the steps from start to finish.

A great big 'Thank You' to Linda and Tom for inviting me into their lives and home!  I treasure our friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment