Sunday, March 17, 2013

Yes, More Flowers!

I was thinking spring was on its way, but I guess we're in for another round of snow!  Looks like a foot of snow--UGH!!! 
In the meantime, I've been playing with more flowers.  This time they are tiny four-petal flowers--they remind me of forget-me-nots, but still based on the hydrangea idea.  These are clustered along a curly, sterling vine with a 6mm faceted peridot that is tube set in fine silver. 

Tiny hydrangea cluster pendant with peridot gemstone.

I also made this pair of earrings along the same idea and design as the pendant.  4mm faceted peridots are also tube set in fine silver and circled with a sterling wire vine and earwires. 

3 tiny hydrangea flower earrings with 4mm peridot.

Lots more jewelry coming.  New designs for inventory and lots of commissions too.  Let's hope the weather people are wrong!  But it's a little too early for April Fool's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment