Sunday, October 10, 2010

Can't Keep Up

It's been a great year for big cuff bracelets and I'm having a hard time keeping them in inventory.  I finished this piece last weekend and delivered it to the Center for Maine Craft. 


It's reticulated silver with silver wire squiggles and silver and gold balls.  There are three chrysoprase cabochons.  The large chrysoprase is 10mm and the other two are 4mm each.  Here's a side view showing the smaller stone:


Yesterday, I finished this cuff and today I delivered it to Barbara at CRAFT in Rockland.  She's had great success with my cuffs as well.  This piece is all silver with a couple gold touches.  I reticulated the two pieces of silver and then fused them together forming this kind of double wave overlap.  I then added the silver balls along the two seams and kept adding until I was pleased with the design.  It's along the same line as this cuff and I really like where this sereis is going. 


I have one more cuff in process and I'm hoping that tomorrow I'll be able to complete it.  It's reticulated and has similar features, but definitely different.  You'll just have to wait and see!


No comments:

Post a Comment