Sunday, August 8, 2010

Weekend Catch-Up

After a full week of busy, busy work and the wonderfully successful jewelry party, I got myself in the studio and got some commissions completed and some new inventory started.  I started with these reticulated hoops.  A client purchased a wide, reticulated bangle bracelet and wanted a pair of earrings to match.  We decided on hoops, which she loves to wear. 


They are 24g sterling silver that I reticulated and formed to shape--they are about 1-1.25 inches high.  I really like how they came out and I hope to create some more hoops with some decoration.

I decided to go with the flow and continued designing some new earrings, including these reticulated circles with squiggle and balls.  The wire squiggle continues up the circle and forms the earwire. 
Next up, I reticulated these 22g rectangles and embellished them with sterling bars, balls, and 3mm fine silver bezel cups.  I set the carnelians and satin finished the entire piece. 


Cuff bracelets are next on the "to do" list.  A large, new piece of reticulation silver, 3 x 12 inches long is waiting for me.  Watch for new designs tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment