Sunday, May 2, 2010

In Memory of Buddy


Buddy, the best dog in the world, will forever be remembered.  His smiling face, softest ears, big poogaloo paws, and gentle soul...he is greatly missed.  All I can do is reflect and cry and try to deal with his loss while trying to continue on without him.  Although I've been in my studio trying to work, mostly I've been sitting vacant while asking him to stay with me. He was an inspiraton and devoted companion, the only one I could work with in the room.  Part of our family for 11 years, I needed to try to capture him in my jewelry.  

 
A silver Buddy silhouette--with his bandana. 

His big paws.

Buddy--forever in my heart.  I love you.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sad for your loss and understand your need to create those lovely creations in his honor. Always in your heart & soul...they truly never leave us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss of Buddy. You were blessed to have him for a soulmate for 11 years.

    Love your new Buddy Collection!

    ReplyDelete